Join the Fun!

Today is a new day! It is time to get away from the computer, put on those walking shoes, get out, get fit and be creative! How is walking a creative activity? Well, pick up your camera, take it with you and start clicking away! You will be amazed by all the interesting and wonderful things you will discover, on your ordinary walk, around your once familiar neighborhood.

Become a Creatively Fit Teammate!

Creatively Fit is a fitness/photography blog designed to motivate blogger/photographers to get in shape. Each day, participants from across the globe are encouraged to walk, click, and connect with others who are grabbing their walking shoes and their cameras in an effort to stay creative and fit.

The task is simple. Leave a comment on a post, stating that you would like to join, and include your email address. You will receive an invitation to join the team. The assignment:

1. Walk 30-60 minutes each day (3-5 days per week). Work within your fitness level. Set a time limit that you are comfortable with (10, 15, 20 minutes). It's all about having fun and getting moving. Creativity and Fitness are bonuses!!
2. Click - Take photos of your journey.
Everything and anything goes, but we like creativity.
3. Connect - Post your name, state or country, time of walk, and 4 or 5 photos to the Creatively Fit blog.
4. Encourage one another with your comments and posts. Comments help to motivate one another into getting out there and sharing some more!
5. That’s it!


Our goal is to motivate and inspire one another as we unite together on our journey to creative fitness!! We are so glad you stopped by!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cindy Florida Sunday 2-5 The Beach Again:)

I have been walking a lot lately! However, I don't usually bring my camera. I have become more focused on walking fast and for distance. I save my creatively fit walks for special places and/or occasions. Even if we post once a week or once every other week, I think with the amount of teammates that we have here, we can keep creatively Fit going strong. So please don't feel like you can't post if you haven't been around in a while. We love to see where you've been and hear how you're doing.:)
Another way of looking at CF is like a relay team. Think of it as passing the baton! It's all about motivating one another and encouraging each other to continue on. CF is a constant work in progress, just as we all are. I believe it will grow and evolve into whatever it is meant to be. It is still finding its way. Together we can turn it into something great!

So on to the walk...
It was a long walk to the beach and we took Lucy this time.
Photobucket
Lucy was not feeling the beach:( We tried to talk her into it...
Photobucket
Nope! She's a land lover!
Photobucket
So we joined her up in the dunes...
Photobucket
Photobucket
We did take a nice long walk along the beach and ran and jumped over tide pools, while Lucy chased the birds! It was a great walk and day!

I'm passing the baton!:)
Photobucket

Feel free to grab it!(we are always looking for new teammates too. If you are interested in joining just leave a comment here and let me know)
Happy walking!
Cindy

2 comments:

Paula said...

Did I tell you lately how much I miss the beach ;-) Lovely photos and I am all with Lucy, I am a landlover too, ok, beach lover...
You are such a great family!

Barbara Jean said...

Love beach pics!

I just read the beginning of your blog, about walking and taking pictures.
I do that all the time!!
I am hardly ever without my camera!

And I walk almost every day.

Will be fun to see what others are seeing on their walks.

blessings

barbara jean