Join the Fun!

Today is a new day! It is time to get away from the computer, put on those walking shoes, get out, get fit and be creative! How is walking a creative activity? Well, pick up your camera, take it with you and start clicking away! You will be amazed by all the interesting and wonderful things you will discover, on your ordinary walk, around your once familiar neighborhood.

Become a Creatively Fit Teammate!

Creatively Fit is a fitness/photography blog designed to motivate blogger/photographers to get in shape. Each day, participants from across the globe are encouraged to walk, click, and connect with others who are grabbing their walking shoes and their cameras in an effort to stay creative and fit.

The task is simple. Leave a comment on a post, stating that you would like to join, and include your email address. You will receive an invitation to join the team. The assignment:

1. Walk 30-60 minutes each day (3-5 days per week). Work within your fitness level. Set a time limit that you are comfortable with (10, 15, 20 minutes). It's all about having fun and getting moving. Creativity and Fitness are bonuses!!
2. Click - Take photos of your journey.
Everything and anything goes, but we like creativity.
3. Connect - Post your name, state or country, time of walk, and 4 or 5 photos to the Creatively Fit blog.
4. Encourage one another with your comments and posts. Comments help to motivate one another into getting out there and sharing some more!
5. That’s it!


Our goal is to motivate and inspire one another as we unite together on our journey to creative fitness!! We are so glad you stopped by!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stephanie Lake Mary FL 7ish - 7:44

I think fall may have finally landed itself in Lake Mary FL. I hope it is here to stay for a while. I took a picture of the clock and thermometer cause as I stepped outside I couldn't believe how cool it was. Yesterday it felt like I walked into a laundry mat...steamy and hot...My husband took his bike to work last night. You can see my reflection in the chrome. Some of the street lights were still on and the sun was just beginning to rise.
This college above is of all the signs of fall I saw on my walk today...and this one below...I think Mr. Squirrel really want his picture taken today. I think I see him almost every morning. It was like he was posing for me. The Sky looked like snow, and I liked the way the sun reflected on the top half of the large tree. I grew up on Long Island and school always started after Labor day for us. The weather was always starting to get cooler so school busses always remind me of fall.
These are my favorite shots of the day.
I had a very bad dream last night. It was a mothers worst nightmare. Needless to say Douglas got an extra special huge hug and kiss this morning. I had tears in my eyes when I went into his room and he said good morning Mommy! Between that and the crisp air my walk was extra refreshing today. I have been walking every day, but have not brought my camera thinking what new pictures could I possible take fo my neighborhood. Well I am glad I did today. This afternoon is Football, and Tomorrow hubby and I will take a motorcycle ride...hopefully to the coast again.

I hope everyone has a great walk today.

Happy walking,
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ch said...

Stephanie,
Great pictures! I love that you got your reflection in the motorcycle! Also love the collection Florida Autumn leaves!
I think my favorite capture is the plumbago in front of the white picket fence. Beautiful!!
Yes it was the perfect weather for walking today and I didn't walk:(.
I enjoyed your walk!

Capturing Sunshine said...

Nice post, Stephanie! I'm glad it was uplifting. I really love your Fall leaves gathering. Now, put them all in a pile and JUMP!

I also love the black foreground and golden background shot! Go Knights!!

I'm impressed that you walk without your camera sometimes. I find that, because of Creatively Fit, I am motivated to walk even if I can't take pictures too!!! I don't recommend it though.

Keep walking!