Join the Fun!

Today is a new day! It is time to get away from the computer, put on those walking shoes, get out, get fit and be creative! How is walking a creative activity? Well, pick up your camera, take it with you and start clicking away! You will be amazed by all the interesting and wonderful things you will discover, on your ordinary walk, around your once familiar neighborhood.

Become a Creatively Fit Teammate!

Creatively Fit is a fitness/photography blog designed to motivate blogger/photographers to get in shape. Each day, participants from across the globe are encouraged to walk, click, and connect with others who are grabbing their walking shoes and their cameras in an effort to stay creative and fit.

The task is simple. Leave a comment on a post, stating that you would like to join, and include your email address. You will receive an invitation to join the team. The assignment:

1. Walk 30-60 minutes each day (3-5 days per week). Work within your fitness level. Set a time limit that you are comfortable with (10, 15, 20 minutes). It's all about having fun and getting moving. Creativity and Fitness are bonuses!!
2. Click - Take photos of your journey.
Everything and anything goes, but we like creativity.
3. Connect - Post your name, state or country, time of walk, and 4 or 5 photos to the Creatively Fit blog.
4. Encourage one another with your comments and posts. Comments help to motivate one another into getting out there and sharing some more!
5. That’s it!


Our goal is to motivate and inspire one another as we unite together on our journey to creative fitness!! We are so glad you stopped by!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cindy - Florida 8:45-9;45AM

Today I walked only half way up to school with my son. He rode his bike and I walked. This helped to keep me going at a good pace. I walked on the bike path the rest of the time. Most of my attention was focused on my right side, looking into the forest area. Normally this is not a very interesting subject. It's just green and weedy and swampy. We have seen snakes slither out of there before. Thankfully not today.

Upon closer inspection I realized that there really was a lot of beauty tucked in the weeds and muck.
The pictures below were taken seconds apart. The tall trees remind me how small I am in the grand scheme of things, while the tiny, unassuming butterfly(moth?) reminds me that the little things are important too.


The picture below was my destination goal for this walk. I stopped at the tunnel and turned around to walk back.

On the walk back I didn't take many pictures. Instead I was deep in my own thoughts looking down at the ground. When I glanced up for a moment I saw this little guy, who looked like he was deep in thought too. I wonder what he was thinking?


I hope you have a thoughtful walk today:)!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Those are pretty photos! I love that last one...I wonder what he is thinking.

Tammy said...

Beautiful photos! What a way to get thinking too!