Join the Fun!

Today is a new day! It is time to get away from the computer, put on those walking shoes, get out, get fit and be creative! How is walking a creative activity? Well, pick up your camera, take it with you and start clicking away! You will be amazed by all the interesting and wonderful things you will discover, on your ordinary walk, around your once familiar neighborhood.

Become a Creatively Fit Teammate!

Creatively Fit is a fitness/photography blog designed to motivate blogger/photographers to get in shape. Each day, participants from across the globe are encouraged to walk, click, and connect with others who are grabbing their walking shoes and their cameras in an effort to stay creative and fit.

The task is simple. Leave a comment on a post, stating that you would like to join, and include your email address. You will receive an invitation to join the team. The assignment:

1. Walk 30-60 minutes each day (3-5 days per week). Work within your fitness level. Set a time limit that you are comfortable with (10, 15, 20 minutes). It's all about having fun and getting moving. Creativity and Fitness are bonuses!!
2. Click - Take photos of your journey.
Everything and anything goes, but we like creativity.
3. Connect - Post your name, state or country, time of walk, and 4 or 5 photos to the Creatively Fit blog.
4. Encourage one another with your comments and posts. Comments help to motivate one another into getting out there and sharing some more!
5. That’s it!


Our goal is to motivate and inspire one another as we unite together on our journey to creative fitness!! We are so glad you stopped by!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Cindy - Florida Friday 5:45-6:30 PM

Tonight before our walk and before Noah's football practice we released balloons for Heller's birthday. Red balloons for his favorite color and a yellow smiley for the sunshine he brought into this world and our lives. You can read more about Heller in Hayley's post today here.
After Noah started his practice, Matthew and I walked around the surrounding area. We also climbed the climbing tree. I took some pictures of Matthew and he took some of me.:)
We saw some turtle homes along our walk and even saw a turtle! We also met some sweet dogs that reminded us of Lucy.
After walking around the park we headed back through the middle school, to Noah's practice.

In Stephanie's post today she mentioned that she would be carrying hand weights. At Sports Authority tonight I checked out the section of hand weights and seemed to like the one at the bottom the best. They could be used as ankle or wrist weights and you can remove the lead stick weights to customize the lbs. I also looked at fanny/ waist packs (I swore I'd never wear these but it's starting to look like a good idea.) I liked the one pictured below because it even holds a water bottom. What do you thing cool or dorky?(Sometimes I am very bizarre with my type-o's. Corrections: water BOTTLE and what do you THINK:))

I hope everyone had a good creatively fit workout today!
Have a great weekend!
Cindy

3 comments:

Capturing Sunshine said...

Thank you Cindy, Matthew, and Noah! You are such special friends. I know that Heller loved you so much, and so do I!

I love your climbing tree photos, Cindy! There should be more climbing trees in the world!

The fanny pack isn't dorky at all. I like the idea of the water bottle holder. I might check into that! The water bottle on my back gets a little heavy.

Thanks for another great tip! Thank you also for your friendship! I don't know what I would do without you! You know how to make a difficult day a happy one!

Love, Hayley

Paula said...

Cindy, you are so precious being with Hayley on this very special day. Hugs to you. I love the pictures of the climbing tree too!

Stephanie said...

You are such a good person and friend. You remember everything special.

I like the weights on the bottom...the other ones look like a tire on your wrist. The water bottle fanny pack is a great idea. Looking at it reminds me that Tommy has one that he uses for camping. I think I will dig it out and start using it. My pockets are always loaded when I walk. I may even look into getting some weights. I think I will try Play it again sports.

Great post!