Join the Fun!

Today is a new day! It is time to get away from the computer, put on those walking shoes, get out, get fit and be creative! How is walking a creative activity? Well, pick up your camera, take it with you and start clicking away! You will be amazed by all the interesting and wonderful things you will discover, on your ordinary walk, around your once familiar neighborhood.

Become a Creatively Fit Teammate!

Creatively Fit is a fitness/photography blog designed to motivate blogger/photographers to get in shape. Each day, participants from across the globe are encouraged to walk, click, and connect with others who are grabbing their walking shoes and their cameras in an effort to stay creative and fit.

The task is simple. Leave a comment on a post, stating that you would like to join, and include your email address. You will receive an invitation to join the team. The assignment:

1. Walk 30-60 minutes each day (3-5 days per week). Work within your fitness level. Set a time limit that you are comfortable with (10, 15, 20 minutes). It's all about having fun and getting moving. Creativity and Fitness are bonuses!!
2. Click - Take photos of your journey.
Everything and anything goes, but we like creativity.
3. Connect - Post your name, state or country, time of walk, and 4 or 5 photos to the Creatively Fit blog.
4. Encourage one another with your comments and posts. Comments help to motivate one another into getting out there and sharing some more!
5. That’s it!


Our goal is to motivate and inspire one another as we unite together on our journey to creative fitness!! We are so glad you stopped by!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cindy - Florida - 6:52-7:54 AM


Day 2 and I was not wanting to walk this morning. Pretty sad-huh? I hope I can do this. I may need a lot of support.:) This blog is the only reason I got off my butt and walked this morning. I thought, "How lame would it be if I blew it on the second day." I decided to take a different route this morning. I went in the opposite direction from yesterday. I also thought that I would only walk for a half hour today. I was not as inspired by my surroundings this morning. I guess that's where the creativity comes into play. You have to work with what you have and push yourself to see beyond the obvious.

I enjoyed taking pictures of my shadow this morning. I liked the way the curves of my body mimicked those of the trees. I also love how strong the yellow sunlight plays against the purply-blue shadows.
The sunrise was beautiful as usual. The top left picture is the sun rising over the middle school track and field.
I like how the fountain grass echos the the fountain in the water.

I think this was my best shot of the morning.

Anybody else is welcome to hop in and join at anytime. Just say the word and I'll make you are part of the team so you can post your own photos.

No comments: